What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Pest Control in Roseville, CA
As California locals ourselves, we know firsthand how difficult it can be to keep pests out of your home; every time you get rid of one pest, it feels like two more take its place. To get the long-lasting results you need, trust our pest control in Roseville.
Our exterminators treat for pests such as:
- Pantry Pests
- And more!
Trust Your Local Family Team
As a local, family-owned and operated business, we take great pride in helping our neighbors overcome their pest problems. Whether it’s ants in the kitchen, rodents in the attic, or anything in between, we have the solution for you! You can also trust that we always treat your home like it was our own, showing the utmost respect to your property.
Our pest control in Roseville includes:
- A thorough home inspection to determine what pests are present and where.
- Exterior treatment and de-webbing, focusing on entryways, yard, and as many courtesy areas as possible.
- Interior spot treatments as needed to safely eliminate existing pests.
- An in-depth report containing our inspection findings and treatment methods.
- Guaranteed results, which include free re-treatments between regular service visits.
Not in Roseville? Our Sacramento exterminators offer services throughout Northern California.
See Results Without a Binding Contract
It’s not easy to get rid of pests, and binding contracts only make things worse. At Barrier Pest Solutions, we make things simple. We give you honest, reliable pest control without locking you into a contract. This way, you get the best service available without being roped into a restrictive contract. It’s a win-win!
Thinking about switching pest control companies?
Termite Treatment in Roseville
No homeowner wants to learn that they have a termite infestation, and for good reason! Termite swarms come in overwhelmingly large numbers, are difficult to eliminate, and can cause thousands of dollars in damages to your home. If you suspect you have an infestation, trust our termite treatment in Roseville. We use products that get to work right away, giving you relief without the wait.
When you partner with us for termite treatment, we will:
- Inspect your home for signs of termites, such as mud tubes or dropped wings.
- Communicate our findings and review your custom treatment plan with you.
- Treat with Termidor, a product that eliminates pests through contact and ingestion.
- Fumigate your home in the case of severe infestations.
- Repair damages inflicted by termites to make ensure the structural integrity of your home.
Protect Your Home with Wellness Checks
Termites are particularly destructive because their presence often goes unnoticed, giving them plenty of time to wreak havoc on your home. When you partner with us for recurring pest control, we perform Home Wellness Checks every two years to ensure this doesn’t happen. During our checks, we’ll inspect your home for termite and dry rot damage. If we find anything, we’ll let you know and schedule a follow-up treatment without delay.
Rodent Control in Roseville
Rodents are hazardous pests, both to your home and family. Mice and rats carry dangerous diseases like hantavirus, salmonella, and leptospirosis. They also wreak havoc in your home by destroying insulation and chewing through electrical wires, which puts you at risk for a house fire. To ensure you’re protected, trust our rodent control in Roseville. We target pests at their source to give you long-term relief.
When you trust our rodent exterminators for year-round rodent protection, we will:
- Thoroughly inspect your home to identify entry points and nesting areas.
- Use a combination of traps and bait to eliminate rodents.
- Schedule routine follow-ups to service traps, replacing them as needed.
- Seal off entry points with professional-grade materials.
- Back our services with a one-year warranty, which includes additional repairs if rodents return.
Keep Mice and Rats Out with Rodent Proofing
Rodents can easily wriggle into your home through gaps around utility lines or holes in the roof. If you don’t seal off these entry points, rats and mice will continue to come inside. That’s why we offer rodent proofing services for long-term protection. We use materials like mesh, construction foam, and weather stripping to close off entry points and keep your home protected—for good.
We've Got You Covered
At Barrier Pest Solutions, we cater to the specific needs of our customers. For long-term rodent protection, we recommend year-round rodent exclusion and proofing. However, if year-round protection isn't what you're looking for, we also offer one-time trapping services designed to eliminate a current infestation. Traps are set in infested areas that are safe for children and pets. After the traps are set, we'll return—up to 2 times—at no extra charge to remove captured rodents, reset traps, and evaluate the progress of our trapping service. From recurring protection to one-time solutions, we've got you covered.
Should pests persist in between scheduled treatments, simply let us know and we'll re-service your home for no additional cost to you. That's our guarantee to you!