What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Pest Control in Elk Grove
Sharing your home with pests is frustrating, and trying to eliminate them on your own only adds to the stress. Instead of struggling with DIY treatments and store-bought solutions, trust our pest control in Elk Grove. We use the best products in the industry to get rid of pests quickly and safely—all you have to do is sit back and enjoy a pest-free home!
Our pest control in Elk Grove will protect your home from:
- Pantry Pests
- And more!
Experienced, Local Technicians
Community is everything to us, so we take pride in providing the best local pest control in the Sacramento region. Not only do we hire experienced professionals, but we also make sure they receive thorough hands-on training in monthly meetings and annual seminars. This ensures all of our exterminators in Elk Grove stay up-to-date on industry best practices and treatment methods.
When you partner with us for pest control, we will:
- Perform a thorough inspection of your home.
- Share a detailed report with our findings and recommendations to keep you informed.
- Treat and de-web your home's entryways, windows, eves, crevices, yard and more.
- Pay close attention to children's play areas, toys, and outdoor furniture for black widow protection.
- Spot treat inside your home and garage as needed.
- Give you our Barrantee, which is a satisfaction guarantee that covers re-treatments.
Quality Treatment, Without Binding Contracts
Pest control doesn’t have to be complicated. At Barrier Pest Solutions, we strive to make things as easy as possible. We offer guaranteed service without binding contracts, so you don’t have to worry about being locked into unnecessary contracts.
Termite Treatment in Elk Grove
Termites can quickly cause thousands of dollars in damages to your home, leaving the expense and burden of repairs. To protect your home and wallet from these costly pests, trust our termite treatment in Elk Grove. We take our time to ensure your home is treated thoroughly to completely get rid of termites.
When you partner with your local experts for termite treatment, we will:
- Inspect your home for evidence of termite activity.
- Create a personalized treatment plan based on our findings.
- Treat with Termidor or Fumigation depending on the termite species and severity of the infestation.
- Repair termite damage, ensuring the structural integrity of your home going forward.
Proactive Home Wellness Checks
The sooner you catch termites, the easier it is to treat them. For existing customers, we offer Home Wellness Checks every two years to provide ongoing peace of mind that your investment is safe. During home wellness checks, we’ll look for evidence of termite activity or dry rot damage. Depending on what we find, we’ll work with you to create a plan centered on your specific needs.
Rodent Control in Elk Grove
Finding gnaw marks, droppings, or nesting materials in your home can be alarming, but Barrier Pest Solutions has your back. Our rodent control in Elk Grove will quickly get rid of rodents, while our exclusion and proofing services ensure they don’t come back. For recurring customers, we even provide a one-year warranty that includes free re-treatments—rest assured you'll have peace of mind that rodents are gone for good.
Our comprehensive rodent control includes:
- An inspection to determine where rodents are hiding and nesting.
- Carefully-placed traps and T-1 bait stations rated safe for use around pets and children.
- Regular follow-up inspections to maintain and replace traps as needed.
- Exclusion repairs to seal off mice and rat entry points.
Rodent Proofing in Elk Grove
Our exclusion and proofing are the secret to long-term protection. Our experts will inspect your home for entry points and potential problem areas, then seal them off using top-of-the-line products like mesh, construction foam, and weather stripping. We’ve worked closely with construction professionals, so you can feel confident that our repairs will hold up over time.
Should pests persist in between scheduled treatments, simply let us know and we'll re-service your home for no additional cost to you. That's our guarantee to you!