What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Pest Control in Sacramento
Spotting a few ants in the kitchen or silverfish in the bathroom might not seem like a big deal, but one pest can quickly turn into an overwhelming infestation before you know it. All it takes is one crack in the foundation, an unsealed utility line, or other small gaps for pests to find their way inside your home. When that happens, trust the experts at Barrier Pest Solutions.
Our pest control in Sacramento covers pests such as:
- Pantry Pests
- Stinging Insects
- And more!
Our Satisfaction Barrantee
The only thing worse than a pest infestation is thinking that you got rid of it, only for pests to come back stronger than ever. We ensure that doesn’t happen by covering our pest control with a Barrantee; if you’re ever unhappy or if pests persist, let us know and we’ll return to make things right. We’ll even re-treat for free!
Termite Treatment in Sacramento
A single termite colony can house hundreds of thousands of insects, meaning the ones you see are only a fraction of the total infestation. Their huge numbers also makes it easy for termites to quickly devour your home. Luckily, relief is easy with Barrier Pest Solutions. We offer comprehensive termite treatment in Sacramento, which includes:
- A thorough inspection to locate the colony.
- Treatment that’s customized to your home’s needs.
- Termidor, a powerful treatment that gets to work right away.
- Fumigation to effectively eliminate larger infestations.
- Damage repairs to make sure your home is safe.
Home Wellness Checks
Our top priority is making your home safe from pests, which includes termites. To ensure potential termite damage doesn’t go unnoticed, we offer existing clients Home Wellness Checks. We’ll inspect your home every two years, searching for signs of termite activity or dry rot, which is damage caused by a fungus. If we find anything, we’ll work with you to treat it as soon as possible.
Rodent Control in Sacramento
Rats and mice are common home invaders, and dangerous ones at that. They can easily spread diseases like hantavirus or salmonella, cause bodily harm, or increase the risk of an electrical fire. If you’re concerned about an infestation, trust our rodent control in Sacramento. Our services combine reactive and preventative treatments to give you long-lasting results.
Depending on if you select a one-time rodent trapping service or ongoing rodent exclusion and proofing, our exterminators will:
- Search your home for nesting materials, damage, and other signs of rodents.
- Carefully place traps and bait in non-invasive areas so kids and pets can’t get to them.
- Return to check and maintain the traps on a regular basis.
- Perform exclusion repairs to close off entry points and stop future infestations.
- Give you a one-year warranty that includes returning visits in which we reseal entry points at no extra cost.
We'll Keep Rodents Out, For Good
If you don’t get rid of entry points, then rodents will continue to infest your home. That’s why our rodent control in Sacramento also includes rodent proofing. We use construction materials like mesh, foam, and weather strips to seal off entry points and give you long-term relief.
Should pests persist in between scheduled treatments, simply let us know and we'll re-service your home for no additional cost to you. That's our guarantee to you!