What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Pest Control in West Sacramento
Nobody wants a pest-infested home. Pests are notorious for their persistence to both enter and remain in your home, taking the comfort out of your space. Lean on a local pest control solution like Barrier to both eradicate and prevent pest infestations.
We treat a variety of pests in West Sacramento, including:
- Pantry Pests
- Stinging Insects
- And more!
Save $100 on Your Initial Visit
Free Re-Treatments for Your Peace of Mind
Here at Barrier Pest Solutions, our treatments are thorough, so that you and your family can relax and enjoy your home in peace. We’re so confident we can handle your pests, we have a satisfaction guarantee with free retreatments if issues persist. When you partner with Barrier for recurring pest control, you can expect:
- A thorough home inspection.
- A detailed report of findings and recommendations.
- Liquid treatment of your home's foundation and key areas.
- Removal of spider webs around house and yard.
- Treatment and removal of wasp nests.
- Rodent control if needed.
- A pest-free home, guaranteed!
We're serious about our pest control and keeping your family safe. Our residential pest control even pays special attention to your children’s play areas to protect them from any dangerous pests. Rest assured, if pests return, so will our pest control technicians.
Termite Treatment in West Sacramento
Despite the dry climate, California homes are still at risk for termite infestations. Termites are one of the most destructive pests in the country, as they work in colonies to break down anything made of wood, paper, and more. At Barrier Pest Solutions, we know that effective termite control requires thorough treatment.
Our termite experts don’t cut any corners when it comes to protecting your home from these ravenous insects. When you partner with Barrier for termite control in West Sacramento, you can expect:
- An in-depth inspection to identify termite damage and activity.
- A custom treatment plan with communication every step of the way.
- Subterranean termite control with the power of Termidor.
- Structural fumigation for drywood termite control.
- Termite damage repairs, including dry rot repair.
As a local, family pest-control team, we take your home’s safety seriously. Our termite technicians take the conditions of your entire home into account when evaluating termite activity and damage, so you can rest easy knowing no termite will go unnoticed.
Schedule a Termite Inspection
Home Wellness Checks
Our top priority is making your home safe from pests, which includes termites. To ensure potential termite damage doesn’t go unnoticed, we offer existing clients Home Wellness Checks. We’ll inspect your home every two years, searching for signs of termite activity or damage. If we find anything, we’ll work with you to establish a treatment plan as soon as possible.
Rodent Control in West Sacramento
Having a rodent infestation can be stressful. These pests not only cause damage to your home, but carry transmittable diseases. If you see rodent droppings or signs of nesting materials, it may be time to contact an expert.
Trust Barrier for Quality Rodent Control
Barrier's rodent specialists deliver quality rodent exclusion and proofing. Our rodent control includes:
- A thorough inspection by a rodent specialist to evaluate the infestation.
- One-time rodent exclusion or recurring rodent control depending on your specific needs.
- T-1 bait stations rated for use around children and pets.
- 2 post-service visits for one-time rodent exclusion to remove rodents and reset traps.
- A satisfaction guarantee with recurring rodent control. If rodents persist, we'll return at no additional cost.
- Inspection and bait station servicing for recurring rodent control.
As a leader in rodent control, we stand by our treatment methods. As a family-owned and operated business, the safety of our neighbors is our top priority. From one-time to recurring rodent control, Barrier is your local, experienced solution for all things rodent.
Should pests persist in between scheduled treatments, simply let us know and we'll re-service your home for no additional cost to you. That's our guarantee to you!